Thursday, April 9, 2009

Maybe I'll start tomorrow!

Okay so my best friend has started weight watchers and to be a good, supportive friend why not do it with her.... She has already lost 10 + pounds and I couldn't be any prouder (probably not a word but WTH its my blog...my rules) of her. I think she looks darn good for having two children but whatever she wants to do I support! Anywho...I get online and I am looking up all the free info I can on weight watchers....points and all that whop lah..... I am allowed 21 points per day with 35 flex points per week.... Well for "breakfast" I ate 2 chicken sandwhiches ( i am not overweight by any means... according to the Wii i am normal) I get this bright idea to just see how many points my "breakfast" was when I was done searching and adding......HOLY CRAP BATMAN I ate all my points for the day in one meal....looks like i am starving for the rest of the day!!! Maybe I'll just start tomorrow!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!!! You have a blog too!!! You and Abby are better women then me... I would never last on Weight Watchers (to much of a adding for me)!!!!

    ReplyDelete