Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter....

We did our Easter thing the night before.... For Richard's basket he got a tackle box with all that "cool" fishing junk.... Some new sunglasses, a new hat, and the new Jason Aldean CD! All of which he loved..... As for what the Easter bunny brought me...a Wii.... Well actually it was half for Easter the other half for my b-day..... Okay, so now Easter Day... I got up around 7am fixed breakfast, ironed Richard's cloth clothes...and we went to church with my Nana and Paw Paw!! It was so nice to go back to the church I grew up going to...I got to see a lot of people I hadn't seen in years...AND to top it off the sermon really touched me.... A part of what was being preached was how the rate of teens believing in God is down compared to what it was years ago.... And how within our house hold we need to "press" the issue..instill it within our children....and I totally agreed...that is something me and Richard have been discussing since we got married!! Then, after saying our good-byes at church we go to Rick and Maria's(Richards dad and s-mom) , ate lunch...visited... and got to spend time with his dads side of the family...how nice was that....Of course when it was time to leave it wasn't so nice..Addy ( Richards niece) who is 2, cried so hard she wanted to go with us it broke my heart!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment